How to make spaghetti noodles – Manufacturing process
Table of content for quick navigation
- 1 How to make spaghetti noodles – Manufacturing process
- 1.1 MARKETING ANALYSIS for Spaghetti Noodles Production
- 1.2 Raw Materials for Spaghetti Noodles Production
- 1.3 Spaghetti Noodles Production Process.
- 1.4 MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT FOR NOODLES PRODUCTION.
- 1.5 Spaghetti noodles production business plan and feasibility studies
|Name of Sector Profile||Food, Beverages and Tobacco.|
This business plan on spaghetti noodles production in Nigeria, will give you needed guide on how to make spaghetti noodles and profit from spaghetti noodles production business. The cost of starting a spaghetti noodles production business in Nigeria, The spaghetti noodles manufacturing process, The cost of the different commercial spaghetti noodles production machine and equipment in Nigeria needed for the spaghetti noodles manufacturing and the list of spaghetti noodles machine manufacturers. The packaging of spaghetti noodles produced for shipment and sales. The feasibility report on how to make spaghetti noodles in Nigeria are discussed in this spaghetti noodles production business plan template.
MARKETING ANALYSIS for Spaghetti Noodles Production
Demand and Supply:
Spaghetti noodles is a carbohydrate food made of maize, tapioca flour and soda bi-carbonate. Its shape is like a hollow tube/pipe of ½ inch diameter which is cut to different sizes ranging from ½ inch to 4 inches long.
Spaghetti noodles is becoming popular, among the Nigerian populace. This probably is because of its aesthetic look. Other factors governing the demand is the increase in the population of the country, the rapid industrialization in the country, increase in the purchasing power of the people, the durability of the product amongst others. In the light of the afore-mentioned reasons the demand for spaghetti noodles is on the increase.
PLANT CAPACITY: This profile envisages 126 Tones per year.
Raw Materials for Spaghetti Noodles Production
Before you proceed further on how to make spaghetti noodles, the raw materials and their sources is necessary. The raw materials requirements are maize, starch and soda bi-carbonate. These materials are available in large quantity in the Northern State of Nigeria.
Spaghetti Noodles Production Process.
The raw materials are blended in a vertical mixer along with edible colour. Satisfactory dough is obtained and transferred to spaghetti noodles making machine where extruded material of desired shape and length is obtained. The product undergoes surface drying and becomes sufficiently hard enough in the hand without sticking or being crushed. The product can further be exposed to steam. The steamed and subsequent dried product has a moisture content. The steaming is done before drying.
Below is the the step by step process on how to make spaghetti noodles
1. Warm water is mixed with semalina flour and kneaded to a lumpy consistency. Flavorings and colorings may also be added here. eggs, vegetable juice, tomato, and spices are added
2. The mixed pasta is moved into laminator, large cylinders press the dough mixture into sheets in the laminator
3. For spaghetti, dough is pressed through holes of differing diameters. A cutting machine then cuts the pasta into lengths of 10 inches.
4. The dough then passes through a steamer of 104 celsus to kill any bacteria
5. The pasta is placed in a drying tank where heat, moisture, and drying time are monitored
6. Once the pasta ( MACARONI) is dried it is carefully packaged and ready for distribution.
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT FOR NOODLES PRODUCTION.
- Vertical type powder mixer
- Dough mixer
- Cutting machine
- Wooden trays
- equipment water boiler, plastic buckets, furniture.
The feasibility studies on how to make spaghetti noodles below has been put up to help you get basic ideas on how profitable spaghetti noodles production business can be. However, more thorough research is necessary . You may request for the cmplete spaghetti noodles production business plan and feasibility studies
|Machinery & Equipment||210.00|
|Utilities (Gen. Set etc)||150.00|
|Prelim. & Pre-operational Exp.||50.00|
|Raw Materials (3 months)||462.00|
|Land and Building||500.00|
|Plant and Machinery etc||600.00|
|3) Machinery & Equipment (100%)||21.00|
LABOUR MANPOWER REQUIREMENT:
Salaries and Wages.
Training Needs: Inplant/Outplant
Maintenance & Repairs
This has been estimated at 3.0% of the cost of plant and machinery 7.80
Estimate 75% of the proceeding cost of the production 163
|COST OF PRODUCTION||N’000|
|c)||Salaries and Wages||79.00|
|Interest on trial inv. (30%)||378.00|
TURN OVER (Per Year)
|spaghetti noodles 126 MT at –N-30,000/tou||3.780.00|
|PROFIT (Per Year)||973.00|
|RATE OF RETURN ON INVESTMENT||54.4%|
|RATE OF RETURN ON SALES||25,74%|