How can I get an apartment based on my income?

Your local public housing agency (PHA) will determine your eligibility for public housing based on: Your annual gross income. Contact your local PHA to learn about your eligibility for:

  1. Federal and local public housing programs.
  2. Housing Choice vouchers.
  3. Rental assistance.
  4. Subsidized housing.

All categories