Which type of insurance provides money to help replace your income if you lose your job?

supplemental unemployment insurance Job loss insurance—also known as supplemental unemployment insurance—provides income in the case of a layoff. It may also cover a business closing, job elimination, or other covered separation from employment. Most policies don’t provide coverage if you quit, retire, or are fired from a job.

All categories